Έμποροι στο The Witcher 2
Arena[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Πρόλογος[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Κεφάλαιο I[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Anezka in Lobinden
- Berthold Candeleria at the dwarven smithy in the non-human district of Flotsam
- Cedric in Lobinden
- Einar Gausel in Flotsam
- Fioravanti in the main square in Flotsam
- at the Flotsam inn
- Marty Beaver, the upstairs innkeeper
- Lyudmila, the upstairs waitress
- Dyson Beaver, the downstairs innkeeper
- Sunshine, the downstairs waitress
- Sendler in Lobinden
- Vilmos Bartok, in the first building past the gate east of the Flotsam inn.
- Mysterious merchant, near the harbor in Flotsam
Κεφάλαιο II[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Felicia Cori, in Rhundurin Square
- Haggard, next to the blacksmith in the northeast section of Vergen
- Mael, in Rhundurin Square
- Mottle, depending on a choice made during the quest "The Floating Prison"
- Isidor Kay, standing outside the tent northeast of Lasota's in the Kaedweni camp.
- Raymond Gessler at the camp followers' encampment, just food items
- Relic peddler inside the Kaedweni camp canteen.
- Sambor at the camp followers' encampment.
Available on either path:
- Spark, in Rhundurin Square northeast of the Mahakam Gate in Vergen.
- Mysterious merchant, standing outside the old tower at the camp followers' encampment or near the Cauldron in Vergen.
Κεφάλαιο III[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Bras της Ban Ard in Loc Muinne
- Britta, near the gathering of sorceresses outside the amphitheatre
- Dalum, inside the ruined building used as an inn southwest of the notice board in Loc Muinne
- Felicia Cori
- The Incredible Lockhart
- Polycarp της Rinde
- Two randomly named women outside the Loc Muinne amphitheatre