Skip down to The Witcher 2 section
Στο παιχνίδι The Witcher
In the course of playing The Witcher, the player character, Γκέραλτ, earns experience points ('XP'). Completing quests and defeating monsters are the primary ways to earn XP, but sometimes simply speaking to the right NPC at the right time (usually to advance a quest) will as well.
By accumulating these points, Γκέραλτ periodically increases in level. Level 1 requires 1000 XP, and each subsequent level increase requires 1000 more XP than the last. Each time this occurs, Γκέραλτ receives increases to Ζωτικότητα and Αντοχή, plus a number of additional talents to improve abilities, attributes and skills in the Hero panel (during Διαλογισμός.
Every ten levels, he also increases in rank, although this has no known effect other than changing his 'title'.
- Novitiate Witcher: Levels 1 – 9
- Rising Witcher: Levels 10 – 19
- Skilled Witcher: Levels 20 – 29
- Seasoned Witcher: Levels 30 – 39
- Master Witcher: Levels 40 – 49
- Legendary Witcher: Levels 50+
This table contains the cumulative experience required for each level along with the type and number of talents received upon reaching each one:
- There are 111 Bronze, 102 Silver and 33 Gold talents to choose from.
- Of these, 11 Bronze are given free of charge due to Γκέραλτ's previous training.
- Two more Bronze are obtained as 'story abilities' (also free).
- One extra Silver is obtained by completing the Ripples quest.
- An additional 6 Bronze, 3 Silver and 2 Gold come from mutagenic potions rather than XP.
- Thus, having reached level 50 and consumed all mutagenic potions along the way, Γκέραλτ can acquire all Bronze talents, all but 22 of the Silver and all but 8 of the Gold.
Στο παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
In The Witcher 2, Γκέραλτ can progress through a maximum of 35 experience levels, each of which requires 1000 XP. For each level, Γκέραλτ's Vitality increases and he receives one talent point to apply to a skill tree. Before talents can be allocated to Swordsmanship, Alchemy or Magic, 6 points must be spent in the Training tree.