Η Νέα Ναρακόρτ
The New Narakort Inn is a large, high-class inn frequented by the most important people in Βίζιμα. One can enjoy a conversation over a goblet of good wine, play dice or try one's strength against the best pugilists in the capital. In the evenings, the New Narakort hosts exclusive, invitation-only receptions.
The both the innkeeper and the waitress at the New Narakort are fountains of information, given the right incentive. The waitress is generally friendly, if busy and one need only chat her up a few times to learn something new. The innkeeper needs cold, hard cash to loosen his lips, but it is worth a few rounds.
Andrew Gablodda can be found in the back room, spoiling for a fight and Patrick de Weyze can be found propping up a table near the entrance.
Amenities[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
You can always find:
- A waitress, who will buy and sell Φαγητό, drink, as well as some grease.
- Banquet facilities
- Recreational activities:
Notes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- For 233 , you can find out the password for the fisstech lab in the sewers.
- For another 233 , you can receive The Book of the Kiss and Curses and the Cursed. Which is a lot cheaper than if you buy the books yourself.
- For a further 233 , you can get a bomb recipe, Dragon's Dream.
- Spending any more will only get you useless idle gossip. The innkeeper will threaten to call the guards if you demand a refund.
- If you chat her up enough times, she will just give you the recipe for Wives' Tears, and the recipe for Devil's puffball. Which proves that it pays to be a nice guy.
- She will also exchange either red gloves or 100 for two potions of Wives' Tears.
The female patron:
- There is also a woman at the inn (dressed in yellow and green) who wants either beer or cow's milk (she will specify which) to quench her thirst. In return she will tell stories which provide bestiary entries for Basilisks, wyverns and archespores — one entry per free drink. The booze vendor in the marketplace is probably the closest place to buy milk.
Patrick de Weyze: