During the game, the same style of camera movement is not always desirable in every situation. The Witcher provides an easy way to switch between camera modes with a single keystoke.
Isometric Camera Movement
In the isometric camera mode:
- Left-click anywhere on the ground to move to that location.
- Move the cursor to the edge of the screen to rotate the camera, or rotate the camera by clicking and holding the scroll-wheel and moving the mouse.
Tip: Switch to other camera modes by pressing F3 or F2.
Over the Shoulder Camera Movement
In the Over-the-Shoulder (OTS) mode:
- Move using the W, A, S and D keys.
- Rotate the camera by moving your mouse.
- Press and hold Shift to unlock and freely move the cursor.
Tip: Switch to other camera modes by pressing F1 or F2.