Arm wrestling is a new mini-game introduced in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. Arm wrestling a pastime of frequent visitors to inns – bored with continuous drinking and preferring hard biceps to strong fists and lost teeth.
To begin this minigame, find a usually sitting opponent and choose the appropriate dialogue option. Before you sit at the table and begin the contest, you should choose your bid. Then the match will begin. To win, you must to slam your opponent’s hand to the table.
You need to keep the fist cursor within the yellow bar that will be moving beneath the opponent’s. You move the cursor using the mouse. The winner takes the money that was bet earlier.
This sport is especially beloved by the dwarves, who work in mines and smithies daily. They’re among the most difficult opponents.
- Bring it on: Flotsam
- Bring it on: Vergen
- Bring it on: Kaedweni Camp
- Bring it on: Loc Muinne
- Hung Over
- The Ballista, one optional path
- Strongarm, a man amongst the tents in Foltest's army camp will initiate Γκέραλτ to arm wrestling
- at the Flotsam inn:
- In Lobinden:
- Bartholomew Bargee, as part of Bring it on: Flotsam
- in the Blue Stripes' headquarters:
- In Loredo's residence compound:
- In Vergen:
- Sheldon Skaggs
- Yarpen Zigrin
- Skalen Burdon
- Cecil Burdon
- In the Kaedweni camp
- Adam Pangratt, although Γκέραλτ can run into Adam and some of his mercenaries outside Vergen as well if he takes Iorveth's path
- The Mighty Numa