Συζήτηση χρήστη:Game widow/Archive
Sure, you can go on copying all these over. Awaiting your reply. :)
I'm currently translating the Q&A. I'm also getting rid of uneccessary stuff AEon wrote, while keeping the most useful. :)
Sure. Will do the translation, once I return from my walk outside. :)
Completed them. :) Should you have more that need the Greek translation, don't hesitate to ask me. :)
I just made the Greek Credits for you and for me.
Οι Ειδικές ευχαριστίες πάνε στον χρηστή User:Game widow που:
- δημιούργησε το The Witcher Wiki
- μου έδωσε την διαχειριστική άδεια να μεταφράσω ολόκληρο το Ερωτηματολόγιο στα Ελληνικά, το οποίο προέρχεται από το Αγγλικό ερωτηματολόγιο μέσα στο Wiki. User:Tannosuke
The Special Thanks go to the user Game Widow, because:
- created the The Witcher Wiki.
- gave me the administration permission to translate the whole Q&A in Greek, which comes from the English Q&A within the Wiki. Tannosuke
I had to get rid of the unneccessary stuff AEon wrote, since the FAQ is already completed and needed to be translated in Greek. :)
It's been a while. I had some stuff in my life to tidy. Off to translate the rest. Do you have some that need some translation?
- Hi! nice to have you back :) ... well ...The Witcher 2 FAQ still needs work. After that, there are a few category names i still need (like "Mercenaries") and then we can proceed with whichever parts you want to tackle, in whatever order pleases you. I've also guessed at a few new category names, so perhaps a quick scan of all categories would be in order to make sure i haven't done something silly. — Game widow (talk) 18:44, 5 Ιουνίου 2014 (UTC)
Will do. :)
However, I have a problem here with this http://witcher-el.gamepedia.com/Witcher_Wiki . I'm trying to translate the heading title "Featured Video" to the Greek "Βίντεο", but for some unknown reason it affects the youtube video itself, resulting its disappearing. Can you fix it?
For some weird reason, the Greek titles' links for the other Greek wikis have disappeared. Instead of being dark sea coloured, I see them in bloody red. The hell is going on?
I can't translate the titles' names.
Maybe they are in this Greek Beta edition for the witcher wiki?
What the hell is this boni I keep detecting in the wiki?
- Hmmm ... not sure. Could it be my bot ? (Widowbot) .. i use that account to make massive changes. Could you possibly take a screenshot of what you are seeing and upload it ? then perhaps i could figure it out. — Game widow (talk) 13:56, 8 Ιουλίου 2014 (UTC)
- I don't know how to add a picture in here. Do I need to upload a picture somewhere and then add this to the code [insert pic url here PICTURE]?
- BTW, I completed the full translation of the The Witcher FAQ. I'll need to do a revisit to fix some mistakes here. What a pain in the ass. I also found a lot of spoilers, and I had to delete them. I don't want to spoil the fun of the gamers there.
- In the FAQ, the english wiki mentioned about the 2 missing quests. I already knew them. They actually returned them back in the Enchanted Edition, and added some information about it.
"Ξενοδόχο" <--- This one is wrong. The correct word about this is «Πανδοχέας». The differences are slightly viable, because the innkeeper in a hotel is called in Greek "Ξενοδόχο", while the very same innkeeper in the tavern or in an inn, which is a mix of a bar and a hotel, is called in Greek «Πανδοχέας». Can you change it to «Πανδοχέας»? Thanks! :)
- Done! :)
Got better[επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Good news. I just got past the surgery, and now I'm seeing very clearly. I'm going on a rehabilitation for my eye. It's not yet ready for anything, and for gaming. I need some time to see if it gets to rise the pressure again. When the rehabilitation and the therapy finishes, and it still insists to rise the pressure, I'll have to go for a new surgery to fix it (I'm sure it might not be needed).
- As for the surgery, I'm a very rare case, the doc said. He said that he waited for me to still see blurry and paranormal vision due of the laser surgery, known as LASIK, but when I got rid of the medical eye patch, I saw very clearly. He said that every person who goes through this surgery tends to see blurry. It's like I'm the very first person. Now, I'm still taking some after-surgical water drops and pills to stabilize the pressure to the normal level. Once he sees that the eye is OK, I can resume to anything. :D