|This article is about the Quen sign in general. For its attribute tree, see Κουεν attribute tree. For its talent descriptions, see Κουεν (Ανάπτυξη Χαρακτήρα).|
Στο παιχνίδι The Witcher
In the game, Quen can be used to buy time to imbibe a potion, or regain some lost vitality by resting. Its effect is immediately cancelled by any hostile action. The icon for Quen is based on the alchemical symbol for Earth. The witcher's skill with the sign is developed through the allocation of talents.
- To use the Quen sign, just right-click as Γκέραλτ himself is the desired target
- Endurance is used whenever the sign is cast, if the overall level is too low, Γκέραλτ will not be able to cast the sign
- Tip: Quen disappears when you cast another sign or attack an opponent. It is best used to gain time to drink potions during combat, to switch weapons during a fight, or when charging at enemies with ranged attacks. It is also very helpful to cast Quen and then power-up a level-four style sword attack.
Circles of Elements
Circles of Elements dedicated to the Quen sign include:
- In the short story in The Last Wish-collection, Ο Κόκκος της Αλήθειας, Γκέραλτ used Quen during his fight with the bruxa.
- In the short story The Last Wish, Γκέραλτ used this sign to block the attack of a Genie.
Στο παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Quen is a protective shield that lasts for 40 seconds at the sign's basic level. It is a sign that Γκέραλτ uses on himself that absorbs all incoming damage, up to a certain point - at which time it disperses and needs to be recast.
While Quen is in effect, Γκέραλτ can still attack enemies and use Signs, but he cannot regenerate vigor.
Upgrading Quen in the Magic tree will increase the Sign Level, granting increased duration, damage absorbed, and also causes it to reflect back 20/50% damage against the attacker.
If the sign is enhanced with the "Enhanced Quen Sign" skill from the Magic tree, then Quen can reflect the the damage from up to three opponents (at level two).
- In Witcher 2, if the sign is cast during a storm/rain, it receives a bonus allowing it to reflect more damage back to the enemies.