|"A Matter of Life and Death"|
The War Council
A Matter of Life and Death is a quest in Κεφάλαιο II of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.
Saskia has been poisoned and is barely clinging to life. Philippa Eilhart has given a list for items she'll need to cure her. The items needed are the following:
- A dwarven immortelle, can be found in the mines during the quest Subterranean Life
- A source of power
- A rose of remembrance, can be obtained by completing the quest Where is Triss Merigold?.
- Some royal blood, can be obtained either from Stennis or King Henselt
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο
- As you already know, Saskia, known to those who loved her as the Virgin of Aedirn and to those close to King Henselt as "That Insolent Wench", had been poisoned. There are numerous stories about how the witcher cured the girl, how he climbed a glass mountain and placed a healing kiss on her carmine lips. Well, none of those are true. Several unusual ingredients were needed to prepare the antidote, that is, a rose of remembrance, a dragon's dream, an immortelle and royal blood. The witcher began his search for these ingredients.
- And when the witcher gathered all the ingredients, he headed for Philippa Eilhart's house with them.