|up to 8000 XP|
Walkthrough[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
When first he arrives in Θολά Νερά, Γκέραλτ hears from several sources that the elves by the Παραλίμνιο are too proud to take charity, but starving. He decides to have a look for himself. There he meets Chireadan, an elven craftsman and the leader of the band of elves, Toruviel.
Both Toruviel and Chireadan remember the witcher, but sadly the witcher can not remember them. Moving on to things they can address, Γκέραλτ asks Toruviel how she knows him and she relates (briefly) the story of their first meeting in Dol Blathanna years earlier. The witcher then asks if there is anything he can do to help and the elven leader admits that some bread would be very much appreciated. She asks him to get five loaves of bread, which she believes will cost 20 , to feed herself and her compatriots.
- He can pay the extra out of his own pocket, return to the elven refuge and say nothing to Toruviel, or
- He can give Toruviel four loaves, explaining the price difference (if he is a cheapskate!).
All in all, a very straight-forward quest.
Notes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
If you have been diligent about keeping your "shopping" up to date, you will have this bread ready. Otherwise, go see the baker in the village of Θολά Νερά and steal or buy some from him (there are four loaves of bread in his wardrobe to steal, so you may have to supplement that with what you find for free, or with a purchased loaf).
Phases[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Bread[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
A Bread Run[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- If you buy four loaves: I could only get four loaves for twenty orens. Time to get back to the elves in the cave. I should take the bread to Toruviel. (−20 ) or
- If you buy five loaves: Twenty orens was enough to buy four loaves, but I bought a fifth one out of my own pocket. Anything for Toruviel... I should take the bread to Toruviel. (−25 )
Four Loaves / Five Loaves[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- If you bought four loaves: Toruviel complained about human greed. Maybe she's right? Either way, those loaves won't save the elves from starving. A few loaves of bread won't save the elves from starving. (7000 XP) or
- If you bought five loaves: Toruviel was thankful for the bread, but what I bought can't save the elves, that's clear. A few loaves of bread won't save the elves from starving. (8000 XP)