Irredeemable criminals who end their lives in the waters of Lake Vizima become drowned dead, a very dangerous variety of drowner. Fate refused them a chance to amend their ways and return to society, so they remain villains after death, drowning innocent citizens.
Στο παιχνίδι The Witcher
|The drowned dead are creatures of the night; they appear on the banks of ponds, lakes and rivers|
|Immune to bleeding, blinding and poison attempts; they are fearless, immune to stun attempts and the Axii sign|
|Sensitive to silver and susceptible to knockdown attempts; the Fast Style is most efficient against the drowned dead; experienced witchers use the Group Style while fighting multiple drowned dead|
|These creatures poison their victims with cadaverine; they often attack as a group|
Drowned dead tongue
Notable drowned dead
- Nadir, a trophy quest in the Outskirts of Vizima.
- Zephyr, a former thief featured in a secondary quest in Κεφάλαιο IV of The Witcher (παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή).
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο
- "Particularly strong and dangerous drowners are known as the drowned dead. Simple people see no difference between the drowner and the drowned dead — encountering either of them is equally deadly. We might suppose, though, that the most gloomy legends concern the drowned dead rather than drowners."
- Swamp Monsters
- In Κεφάλαιο II, Shani will give Γκέραλτ this bestiary entry if he asks her for a monster anatomy lesson after delivering five Celandine during the Old Friend of Mine quest. Depending on the circumstances, Shani will either give this entry or a fleder entry (and their alchemies), but these seem to be mutually exclusive.
- Παρενέργειες: The Book of Drowned Dead
- Their remains will not contain their tongues until you have this bestiary entry in your journal.
- An "Old townswoman" in Κεφάλαιο I will tell Γκέραλτ a tale of Drowned Dead in exchange for food. However, the conversation gives a journal entry for Drowners, not Drowned Dead.
- A drowned dead has about twice the amount of hit points of a regular drowner; 50 instead of 25.
Στο παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Drowned dead return in The Witcher 2, however they are very rare and usually appear only at night near the site of Sabrina Glevissig's execution or near the bandit hideout . The are also classified as a subspecies of drowners.