Fairytales and Stories (Polish Bajki i klechdy) book by Vicovaro scholar Flourens Delannoy, who lived around 200 years after the Nilfgaard Wars, in the Αυτοκρατορία του Nilfgaard. It is a collection of folk tales describing monsters, sorcerers and witchers from a simple man's point of view, after many events from the times of Γκέραλτ της Ρίβια became legends.
Quotes from Fairytales and Stories are used in Andrzej Sapkowski's Έπος του Witcher to open some of the chapters (or acts), together with quotes from other future works, like Encyclopaedia Maxima Mundi. They show that after 200 years, the former Βόρεια Βασίλεια are now part of the Αυτοκρατορία του Nilfgaard and the stories of Γκέραλτ, Γιενέφερ and Ciri are considered to be legends.
Στο παιχνίδι The Witcher
|Fairytales and Stories|
Fairytales and Stories
- Fairytales and Stories
by Flourens Delannoy
- "Then the fairy said to the witcher: "I will tell you what to do: put on a pair of iron shoes, pick up an iron staff. Walk in the iron shoes to the end of the world, pat the ground before you with the staff, and sprinkle it with tears. Walk through fire and water, do not stop, do not look back. And when your shoes wear out, and when the iron staff shatters, when the wind and the heat dry your eyes so that you cannot shed another tear, then you will have reached the world's end, and you will have found what you seek what you love. Perhaps."
- And so the witcher walked through fire and water without looking back. But he took neither the iron shoes nor the staff. He took only his witcher's sword. He did not heed the words of the fairy. And that's a good thing, because she was an evil fairy."
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο
- Γλωσσάριο: Mages
- Antiquary in the Outskirts' inn.
- Antiquary on Merchant Street in the Συνοικία του Ναού.
- Old shelf in Adam's hut in Κεφάλαιο IV.
- Wardrobe in the house opposite Celina's in Κεφάλαιο IV.