Witcher Wiki

Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!

READ MORE

Witcher Wiki
Witcher Wiki

Στο παιχνίδι The Witcher[]

Incineration Incineration is a critical effect with the following characteristics:
  • Continuous loss of vitality.
  • Active dodging of opponent attacks blocked.
  • Ability to parry enemy attacks blocked.
  • Special manoeuvres disabled.
  • Sign use blocked.
  • Susceptibility to Blinding critical effect increased.

Because opponents cannot dodge attacks while incinerated, this makes even a very agile opponent vulnerable to strong attack styles. The Δυνατό Ασήμι style is particularly effective against incinerated monsters, if one also puts skill points into Patinado (I, II, III).

Weapons[]

The following weapons all increase incineration as a critical effect:

Incineration boosters[]

Attribute / Item Provides resistance Increases chance of inflicting
Dexterity (Επίπεδο 1) Dexterity (Επίπεδο 2) Dexterity (Επίπεδο 3) Limit Incineration Dexterity (Επίπεδο 4) Incineration ResistanceDexterity (Επίπεδο 5)
yes
The Torcher
yes
Incineration Burning Blade Extended Duration
yes
Sun rune
yes

Opponents[]

Ifrits and Hellhounds actually use incineration against Γκέραλτ.

Opponent Immune Resistant Susceptible
Frighteners
are immune
not susceptible
Golems
are immune
not susceptible
Hellhounds
are immune
not susceptible
Ifrits
are immune
not susceptible
Kikimore queens
are immune
not susceptible
Kikimore warriors
are immune
not susceptible
Dagon worshippers
not immune
are resistant
Κόστσυs
not immune
are resistant
Werewolves
not immune
are resistant
Archespores
not immune
not resistant
are susceptible
Bloedzuigers
not immune
not resistant
are susceptible
Echinopsae
not immune
not resistant
are susceptible
Strigas
not immune
not resistant
are susceptible
Zeugls
not immune
not resistant
are susceptible

Στο παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings[]

Incineration

Opponents[]

  • Gargoyles are immune

Potions[]

  • Brock, decreases resistance -50% but increases chance of inflicting with Igni +15%
  • Golden oriole, increases resistance +30%
  • Maribor forest, decreases chance of inflicting -25%
  • Virga, increases resistance +75% but decreases chance of inflicting -25%
  • Wolf, increases chance of inflicting +15% and chance of inflicting with Igni +32%

Weapons[]

  • Operator's staff, increases chance of inflicting +80%
  • Succubus' wand, increases chance of inflicting +10%

Items[]

Armor[]