|This article is about the NPC Leo from the original game. For the character with a similar name in the Witcher books, see Leo Bonhart.|
Leo is one of the many young orphans of the Nilfgaardian War. Vesemir took him under his wing at Kaer Morhen and began training him as a Μάγιστρος about six years ago. Leo is not a full witcher, because has not undergone the mutations, but he is intent on working on his craft. He is eager and seems to want to be a witcher.
Συναφείς αποστολές[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Leo is the youngest of Kaer Morhen's residents. He's not a full Μάγιστρος — though he has completed his training, he was not subjected to mutation. Leo comes across as a hot-headed whelp, but is also kind-hearted and good.
It appears that Leo is somewhat fascinated with me. He has heard the ballads about the White Wolf and now holds me in high regard.
Leo was killed by the Professor, one of the leaders of the assault on Kaer Morhen. The boy was too hasty and inexperienced. I wasn't able to help him, even though I was right beside him.
"I saw Leo's face again — this time on a specter. It reminded me that I failed in the cellars of Kaer Morhen."
Notes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- The Πρόλογος ends with Leo's funeral pyre, set upon the hill in the Kaer Morhen valley, attended by Vesemir, Lambert, Eskel, Triss and Γκέραλτ.
- Leo appears only in The Witcher computer game, and not in any of Andrzej Sapkowski's books.
- Over the course of the game Γκέραλτ makes multiple remarks that Leo was a friend of his and is deeply saddened of the boy's fate.
Learned by chatting with people in-game:
- Leo can not use the Signs because he broke his fingers during training.
- Leo has never killed a man.
- Vesemir apprenticed Leo six years go.
- He was one of the hundreds of children orphaned by the war with Nilfgaard.