|This article is about the dryad Morenn from the original game. For a similarly named character in the novels, see Morénn.|
Morenn is a dryad from Brokilon, whom Γκέραλτ meets in the Druids' grove while exploring the Swamp. She will not say why she is there, though, saying it is a secret. If pushed, she will say that she is "taking the chance to visit this grove of old, beautiful trees".
She features in a quest called A Lost Lamb. It is during his conversation with Morenn about the lost boy that Γκέραλτ gets to learn where little dryads come from. He learns that firstly, dryads do not raise boys, only girls. He also learns that normally, dryads only have sex for procreation, which leaves our poor witcher with not much to offer being sterile.
Never being one to give up easily, Γκέραλτ does finally come up with a convincing argument and the nakedness does eventually ensue.
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο
- "I got a lesson in the customs of the forest dryads. I must admit they differ from humans...in a way I like."
- Even though the model and the texture is the same, the Naiad inhabiting the shallows of the Παραλίμνιο is not Morenn.
- As long as A Lost Lamb has not been completed, Γκέραλτ can always go back to have sex with Morenn in exchange for a Wolf pelt.
- In Chapter 2, you will lose the option of giving her the Wolf pelt, if you had the Wolf pelt during the initial conversation and did not manage to successfully give her the pelt (by placing another object in the drop box). Leaving the area, selling the wolf pelts and re-entering the zone even a day later in addition to slaying more wolves for pelts does not seem to help.
- If Γκέραλτ accepts the quest Force Recon from Siegfried and then leads the Order scouts into the druids' grove, Morenn and the druids will become frightened and back off. If the scouts come too close to Morenn, they will strike her down (she "resurrects" later).