Saint Gregory's litany (quest item)
|Saint Gregory's litany|
A prayer to the Eternal Fire written on a piece of old, crumbling parchment.
|Used to remake Raven's Armor|
|Saint Gregory's tomb|
This quest item is only required to finish Raven's Armor of the Order if Geralt chooses the Order path in the Armor quest. It can be found in the ancient crypt under the striga's crypt on Cemetery Island.
- see also Legend of Saint Gregory
- Saint Gregory's litany
- Eternal Fire, fill my heart with valor!
- Eternal Fire, cleanse me of villainy!
- Eternal Fire, consume me if I am unworthy!
- We are born and we die in flames. Blessed are those who blaze in the Eternal Fire. Steel is tempered in flames. Metal is forged in flames. The Eternal Fire shields us from the wicked. It is our armor, forged of righteousness and sacrifice. Thus it is achieved: firstly, by renunciation...