A sapphire (Greek: sappheiros) refers a κόσμημα belonging to one of the varieties of the mineral Κορούνδιο, an aluminium oxide (α-Al2O3), when it is a colour other than red, in which case the gem would instead be a ruby. Trace amounts of other elements such as iron, titanium, or chromium can give corundum blue, yellow, pink, purple, orange, or greenish colour. Pink-orange corundum are also sapphires, but are instead called padparadscha.
Στο παιχνίδι The Witcher
- Savolla has a sapphire if Γκέραλτ defeats him.
- In the "goal" trunk in the crypt in the sewers in Κεφάλαιο II.
- Wardrobe, 2nd floor, non-human barracks in Συνοικία του Ναού during Κεφάλαιο III.
- In the "goal" trunk in the Bandits' hideout (fisstech lab) in the sewers.
- Sold by most merchants who sell Κοσμήματα.
- Found on some Salamandra corpses.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Sapphire. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Witcher Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|