Vaska is the eldress of the Brickmakers' village. These simple folk live in the swamp, surrounded by Clay Pits, the Maal'kad and Y'esath obelisks. She worships the Water Lords — probably vodyanoi — and is quite touchy when it comes to them. She talks in riddles and seems a bit crazy, but her flock respects her and she does provide some useful information.
She can be found during Chapters II and III either inside her hut, or just outside, doing her laundry. In the Epilogue, she reappears at the safe house in the Συνοικία του Ναού where she gives Γκέραλτ one last piece of advice regarding his destiny.
Vaska is a novice dice player as well as a merchant. She buys and sells:
Συναφείς αποστολές[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- A Lost Lamb
- A Mysterious Tower
- Berengar's Secret
- Clay Pits
- Dice Poker: The Novice, as a possible opponent
- Diplomacy and Hunting, indirectly
- Reaping Time
- The Sentry
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Vaska is the leader of the brickmakers who live in the swamp. She talks in riddles and seems a bit crazy.
- She seems to worship the Water Lords — probably vodyanoi — and is quite touchy when it comes to them.
Notes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Γκέραλτ can rest at her house whenever she is there.