Vesemir is the oldest and most experienced Μάγιστρος at Kaer Morhen. He is a father figure to Γκέραλτ and the other witchers. He spends each winter in the fortress and sets off on the road when spring comes. He is an excellent fencer and has great knowledge of monsters.
He is the only one of the old witchers to survive the assault on Kaer Morhen, left for dead among the corpses of his fellow witchers. However, he was only a fencing instructor and thus did not possess the knowledge necessary to create new mutagens in order to mutate more boys into witchers. Despite his age, Vesemir is robust and lively.
Στην ταινία και την τηλεοπτική σειρά
In the Movie and TV series, Vesemir was not actually a witcher, but a druid. He and other druids were the ones who made the mutagens and preformed the trials on children to turn them into witchers.
- 01: Dzieciństwo
- 02: Nauka
- 09: Świątynia Melitele
- 12: Falwick
Στο παιχνίδι The Witcher
In the game, Vesemir is one of the first people Γκέραλτ speaks to upon arrival at Kaer Morhen and he is the one to guide the amnesiac through his first few uncertain steps around the keep. He also tells the witcher about skinning monsters, an extremely useful skill throughout the rest of the game. Of no less importance is the fact that he introduces the character of Berengar to the plot while filling our hero in on his forgotten past.
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο
- Vesemir is the oldest and most experienced Μάγιστρος, possibly older than Kaer Morhen itself. He spends each winter in the fortress and sets off on the road when spring comes, just like all the other witchers. Despite his age, Vesemir is robust and lively. Many youngsters could envy him his health. An excellent fencer, he was the one who taught me swordsmanship.
- He has raised many witchers, including me. His disciples treat him like a father. Leo was probably the old witcher's last protégé — the boy's death shocked him.
- He was one of a few to survive the assault on Kaer Morhen. He is well aware of the magnitude of the hatred some people feel for witchers.
Η Τιμή της Ανεξαρτησίας
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο
- Vesemir is the eldest and most experienced witcher; in fact, he may be older than Kaer Morhen itself. He spends each winter at the fortress and, like the others, sets off on his Path when spring comes. Vesemir is robust and lively despite his age, and many youngsters could envy him his health. An excellent fencer, he taught me all I know about sword fighting.
- As one of the few who survived the assault on Kaer Morhen, he is well aware of the intense hatred some harbor for witchers.