Στο παιχνίδι The Witcher
|if brewed with dominant secondary ingredient, can be used to gain the extra effect|
|medium see Toxicity|
|Long see Duration|
White Gull is a potion that can serve as a hallucinogenic beverage or as a substitute for high and top quality alcohol when mixing a potion. It can accommodate up to five ingredients when mixing (same as top quality alcohol).
Μάγιστροςs used to drink White Gull for its mild hallucinogenic effect that provided pleasure during the long nights while waiting out the winter. The witchers make this potion using secret saprophytes grown in the dungeons of Kaer Morhen, but it can also be made from commonly available ingredients.
Toxicity and duration
- The duration of the effect is only long lasting if the potions is consumed as a hallucinogenic beverage.
- The toxicity of White Gull is medium but only when consumed as a hallucinogenic beverage. When used as a base, the toxicity is irrelevant, only the resulting toxicity of the brewed potion counts.
- Even though you can mix White Gull with identical secondary substances (like Rubedo), it will not carry the effect over to the potion you have mixed. So you best mix it with those ingredients that lack any secondary substance, unless you plan to simply drink it, then you can benefit from a dominant secondary substance.
- Try to have a small stack of White Gull in your inventory while you play. Sometimes you will find yourself in need of a potion that needs high or top quality alcohol. Especially in the later parts of the game, a small stack can be both a time and life saver since you may not always find the needed ingredients and alcohol.
- A stack of White Gull tends to take up less inventory space than the often three or four different alcohols you might otherwise be carrying. It may be useful to convert any available potion bases to white gull immediately to save space, even those that would normally serve as top quality bases themselves.
- There are two potions of White Gull in the armory on the second floor of Kaer Morhen in the Prologue.
- White Gull is sometimes used by locals as a palliative potion, to ease the suffering of the sick and dying. An old woman beggar in the Outskirts makes such a request of Γκέραλτ. If he obliges, she rewards him with the Eternal Fire signet ring.
Στο παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Mild witcher's hallucinogen.
|Alchemy and crafting / Consumables|
|Crafting / Meditation|
|Clears Toxicity and cancels all active potion effects.|
|Manuscript page: White Gull|
|1x Mandrake cordial|
1x Empty bottle
1x Redanian herbal
1x Cherry cordial
White gull is required to brew the following potions:
- Superior black blood
- Superior blizzard
- Superior cat
- Superior full moon
- Superior golden oriole
- Superior Maribor forest
- Superior Petri's philter
- Superior swallow
- Superior tawny owl
- Superior thunderbolt
- Superior white honey
- Superior White Raffard's decoction