Στο παιχνίδι The Witcher
|Wolves live in the wilderness; when they are hungry they approach human settlements and hunt farm animals|
|Susceptible to knockdown attempts; the Fast Style is most effective against wolves; experienced witchers use the Group Style to fight multiple wolves. Susceptible to steel|
|Wolves attack in groups, using their numerical superiority to their advantage|
Hunting wolves is the job of the king's foresters, but a Μάγιστρος traveling through wild backwoods may sometimes find himself surrounded by a pack of these animals. He must deal with them like he does with other beasts. Swiftly.
see also: werewolf
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο
- "There was so much snow that winter that we had to dig tunnels just to get to the privy and had icicles in our pants by the time we got back. Wolves came out of the forest, ate the cattle and then surrounded the house. They were howling madly. Surrounded by that pack of wolves, we felt like three little pigs."
- Wolves sneak up very quietly, so keep a sharp eye on your medallion in dark, wolf-infested areas.
- The Wolf Contract requires ten wolf pelts.
- Morenn the Δρυάδες in the Druids' grove asks for a wolf pelt as proof of Γκέραλτ's manhood.
- In Chapter I, Mikul mentions wolves to Γκέραλτ. However, the conversation does not result in a bestiary entry.
- Γκέραλτ can loot wolf remains for Beast fangs and Wolf pelts without having bestiary entries for wolves. Their remains do not appear to contain Beast liver without the entry though.
Η Τιμή της Ανεξαρτησίας
Wolves also appear in the premium module, but these wolves are much more difficult to defeat and there are numerous packs, each lead by a "pack leader" which is even more difficult to defeat than its followers.
Additionally, there are two semi-tame wolves who accompany Deidre Ademeyn, and defend her fiercely.
- Kaer Morhen valley