|This article is about the quest in The Witcher 3. For the quest item, see Black pearl (quest item). For the crafting component, see Black pearl.|
|5 / 10|
Black Pearl is one of the quests available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
- When men sense death's approach, they try to finish all manner of unresolved business. Some write wills, others pay off debts and still others make up with estranged relatives.
- Nidas, a battle-hardened veteran from Novigrad, wanted to tie off a rather atypical loose end: acquiring the black pearl he had once promised his beloved wife. As he had reached an advanced age, he would not be able to journey to the black pearl beds of Skellige by himself – so he hired the witcher to assist him.
- Geralt extracted a black pearl from a Skellige oyster with the skill of an experienced pearl diver, thus helping Nidas fulfill his promise. Sadly, it turned out his wife was unable to appreciate this lovely gesture - old age had deprived her of a sound mind and muddled her memories. Even the fulfillment of a promise that had forged the foundation of their relationship failed to put a smile on her lips.
- Meet Nidas near the collapsed bridge to the east of Arinbjorn.
- Follow Nidas to the pearl bed.
- Find a black pearl using your Witcher Senses.
- Kill the drowners.
- Return to Nidas.
- Meet Nidas in the Golden Sturgeon to collect your reward.