"Ciri's Story: Breakneck Speed"
|Dandelion retelling the events|
|5 / 0|
|A Poet Under Pressure |
Ciri's Story: Visiting Junior
Ciri's Story: Breakneck Speed is one of the quests available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
- Ciri had defeated Whoreson and freed Dudu – but then the real trouble started. Junior sounded the alarm and we had to flee as fast as our mounts would take us. Our only possible escape route lead to Temple Isle.
- Once on Temple Isle, our goose was truly cooked. Whoreson's men stopped being our main problem when we suddenly found ourselves surrounded by the Temple Guard. All possible escape routes were cut off and Ciri had no other option but to teleport herself away. As for me, while I put up a brave defense against overwhelming odds, in the end I was captured and tossed into a dungeon.
- Flee towards Temple Isle
- Kill or flee from the witch hunters
- Mount another horse
- Kill the witch hunters and flee through the gate
- This quest can be particularly difficult on the higher difficulties and NG+, and it can help to hide behind the barriers near the gate at the top of the hill. That way Ciri is protected from crossbow bolts, and is able to take on fewer witch hunters simultaneously.