|This article is about the quest in The Witcher 3. For the location, see Coast of Wrecks.|
"Coast of Wrecks"
|Coast of Wrecks|
3 islands south of Widows' Grotto
|Letter in a chest by some wrecks|
|?? / ?? |
Diagram: Mag Deira cuirass
Diagram: Executioner's boots
Diagram: Guardsman's boots
Diagram: Axeman's trousers
Manuscript page: Moon Dust
Manuscript page: Enhanced Dancing Star
Manuscript page: Superior Dancing Star
Torn-out page: Ancient leshen decoction
- One day an intriguing letter came into Geralt's possession. Even a cursory reading sufficed to reveal it was the key to some fascinating riddle...
- Collect the goods from the same crate as usual. If you get it to the drop-off on time, you'll get the full sum we agreed to. If you get it there no later than a week after we agreed, you'll get half. If you're later than a week, you're dead.
- P.S. Don't want any witnesses. If someone notices you – kill then first, ask questions later.
- Read the letter you found
- Find the cargo using your Witcher Senses (4)