Contract: Here Comes the Groom
"Contract: Here Comes the Groom"
|Notice board in Svorlag|
|250 / 186|
Contract: Here Comes the Groom is one of the contracts available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
- Contract: Nils' Disappearance
- To anyone who might know anything!
- Nils from our village – he's disappeared! It's been many a day now and he's still nowheres to be seen. So if you know what's become of him, don't keep it to yourself, come see me and let me know, even if the truth's grim and dark, for my sister, Britt, who was his betrothed, she's going out of her mind with worry, crying seas of tears and such. I swear to Hemdall, whoever brings me news will get an honorable reward.
Journal entry[edit | edit source]
- In Clan Brokvar's village on Spikeroog Geralt took on a search-and-rescue contract. Kevan, the man offering the bounty, claimed the missing man had developed cold feet and fled from his betrothed, yet the woman herself - Britt - insisted her lover had been snatched away by a monster.
- During his time on the isle of Spikeroog, Geralt came across a cave in which he found some unusual tracks. Suspecting a monster, he decided to look into the matter.
- Geralt searched the cave and discovered that he was dealing with an ekhidna. He defeated the beast and went to the village to collect his reward.
- Kevan accepted Geralt's conclusions with a sad heart, yet did not let his disappointment keep him from paying the promised bounty.
- The hardest part, however, was informing Britt, the dead man's betrothed. Though her voice shook, she kept herself together and gave Geralt a gift by way of thanks for his trouble.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Ask Kevan about the contract
- Talk to Britt
- Explore the caves on Spikeroog using your Witcher Senses
- Find Melusine in the caves
- Kill the monster
- Take a trophy from the monster
- Collect your reward from Kevan
Notes[edit | edit source]
- An additional 25 can be obtained by letting Britt know what happened to Nils.