"Contract: The Creature From The Oxenfurt Forest"
|Notice board / Hans of Cidaris|
|300 / 331 |
- Contract: Beast in the Oxenfurt Forest
- If you know no fear and seek work, read this notice, for the call contained therein will be of great interest to you.
- Hans of Cidaris, soldier of fortune and veteran of many wars, hereby makes known the following: Being greatly concerned about the fate of the local peasantry, which suffers horribly from the attacks of some monster nesting in the forest near Oxenfurt, I have decided to grant a purse of Novigrad crowns to the man who slays this beast.
- Yet may it be known that nay man who comes to me without a trophy shall receive no gold, but instead shall be tossed out on his arse so hard he shan't sit again till the end of his days.
- Hans of Cidaris,
- World-famous soldier of fortune,
- veteran of numerous wars,
- Honored member of the Order of the Lily
- Mercenaries are usually the ones getting paid for killing things. This time, however, the shoe was on the other foot: a certain Hans of Cidaris, a soldier of fortune by trade, had made it known far and wide that he would pay a handsome sum to whoever could defeat the beast that had made its nest in the forest outside Oxenfurt. Geralt decided to take on the job.