In the Blood and Wine expansion
|Corvo Bianco Vineyard|
|Blood and Wine|
- Constructed on elven ruins, Corvo Bianco – known as Gwyn Cerbin in the Elder Speech – is one of the oldest vineyards in the duchy and producer of a startlingly unique wine, Sepremento. Sadly, the rakish lifestyle of one of its owners, the last member of the Bolius line, drove the possession into ruin. The next owner, Baron Rossell, tried to return the vineyard to its former glory, but to no avail. Corvo Bianco was then auctioned off and eventually passed under the control of the Ducal Treasury.
- Overhaul of the living space (5000 , this is the first major renovation)
- Armorer's table (1000 )
- Grindstone (1000 )
- Herb garden (2000 , ability to sow herbs})
- A decent stable (2000 , confers a bonus to Horse stamina)
- Two additional armor stands (500 )
- Two additional weapon racks (500 )
- A new bed (1000 , confers a bonus to Vitality)
- Guest room refurbished (1000 )
- Library (in the bedroom)
- Alchemy laboratory (discovered in the cellar, after the initial renovation period)
Benefits of sleeping at Corvo Bianco
- Bed level: Royal – increases Geralt's Vitality by 1000 points for 120 minutes
- Library – provides a 5% bonus to experience gain during combat for 60 minutes
- Alchemy laboratory – Bombs and potions made there gain an additional charge
- Stables – increases Roach's Stamina by 100% for 60 minutes
- After having helped Liam and Mathilda with Wine Wars: Belgaard, they will honor him by naming a wine after him. As promised by the pair, shortly thereafter a delivery of said wine will be placed in the cellar of Corvo Bianco (10+15+10 bottles).
- After Be It Ever So Humble… Geralt will find a small present, one Regis alluded to at the end of Pomp and Strange Circumstance, in his bedroom: Letter from Regis along with a Mutagenerator.
- Supposedly, during Pomp and Strange Circumstance, the duchess awarded Geralt quite a few barrels of her special wine, to be sent to Corvo Bianco. None found in the cellar though.