|this row only stops the spoiler from collapsing everything below it||and nothing more|
|White Orchard village|
Elsa is the innkeep at the tavern in White Orchard village. She is the cousin of the merchant Bram whom Geralt and Vesemir saved from the griffin. She gives four roasted chicken legs as goodwill if Geralt did not ask payment from her cousin for rescuing him.
She sells alchemical ingredients:
And the following gwent cards:
- Decoy (20 )
- Catapult (50 )
- Blue Stripes Commando (20 )
- Crinfrid Reavers Dragon Hunter (20 )
- Foltest: Lord Commander of the North (50 )
- As of patch 1.04 Elsa's gwent card inventory is shared with Bram, making it possible to buy the above set of cards from either merchant. After Elsa leaves White Orchard, the gwent cards she had for sale can be acquired from Bram if they have not already been bought.
- Prior to patch 1.04, it is necessary to buy Elsa's gwent cards before finishing the prologue to avoid missing out on them.
|Geralt and Vesemir's Arrival||Inn Massacre|