|Fort Ussar Ruins|
|Blood and Wine|
|The Champs-Désolés, noutheast of Mont Crane Castle.|
The Fort Ussar Ruins is initially infested with slyzards and a panther is also roaming the area, all this in the Blood and Wine expansion. There is also a place of power dedicated to Igni in a cave beneath the ruins.
- Ussar Castle constitutes part of the series of fortifications constructed during the reign of Duke Roger the Reveler. Sadly, it turned out his master builders were as fond of the bottle as he, the result being structural flaws in the building’s foundations. The sloppily-placed stones proved unable to bear the weight of the walls and the castle collapsed. Many years later the ruins were reconstructed into a small fort to house knights protecting the high road, but currently it lies empty and abandoned.
- Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Griffin Gear, gear is in a cube-shaped crate among the ruins. (150 )
- Contract: Bovine Blues, slay the slyzards.
Items of note
The below items are connected to the Contract: Bovine Blues quest:
- Killing the Slyzard Female yields a Slyzard trophy and Dahlia.
- There is a nest with slyzard eggs Geralt can destroy and loot (5 ).
- Getting close to the slyzards will unlock a bestiary entry for Slyzard Matriarchs and also Slyzards.