|Blood and Wine|
- The Caroberta Woods are named after Toussaint’s reigning duchess’ grandmother – Duchess Carolina Roberta – who loved organizing elaborate games of hide and seek in this forest. A small trappers’ post located on its outskirts has grown into the tranquil village known as Francollarts. Here hunters, woodcutters and beekeepers come to sell the fruit of the woods. The village springs to life once a year, when Baron Trastamara organizes his annual Wood Festival and invites all the court out for a spectacular hunt.
- Big Game Hunter, painting gallery presentation.
- Gwent: Never Fear, Skellige's Here, playing the innkeep
Unlocks undiscovered locations
- Armorer At Your Service
- Francois de Valler, I Challenge You!
- Hortense Vineyard Closed Until Further Notice
- I've Seen Ghosts!
- Looking for a Damsel in Distress
- Players of the One and Only True Gwent Wanted
- Announcement from the Ducal Guard
- Will Buy Bees
- Guide Wanted
- Missing Horseshoe
- Squire Wanted