"Gwent: Never Fear, Skellige's Here"
|Blood and Wine|
|All over Toussaint, 19 locations.|
|Talk to Count Monnier or|
Play gwent against one of 19 players in Toussaint, e.g. the herbalist at Castel Ravello.
|19× Skellige deck gwent cards|
basic Skellige gwent deck
|Gwent: To Everything - Turn, Turn, Tournament!|
Gwent: Never Fear, Skellige's Here is a secondary quest in the Blood and Wine expansion.
- While travelling in Toussaint, Geralt learned of the existence of a new deck. It was inspired by the Skellige Isles and their inhabitants. Since the new Skellige faction had just made its debut, Geralt decided to seize the moment and gather all the cards belonging to it before other collectors could get their paws on them.
- Geralt did what he had set out to do. After many a victorious hand of gwent, he finally had all the cards from the Skellige deck. Though it cost him a great deal of effort, it was all worth it, for the new cards were truly beautiful sights to behold.
- Collect all the missing cards in the Skellige Deck. (19)
- Cerys: Innkeep at The Barrel and Bung Inn
- Clan Brokvar Archer: Herbalist at Castel Ravello
- Clan Dimun Pirate: Merchant at the Dupont & Sons
- Clan Drummond Shield Maiden: Armorer of Francollarts
- Clan Drummond Shield Maiden: Innkeep at The Cockatrice Inn
- Draig Bon-Dhu: Innkeep at The Pheasantry
- Ermion: Innkeep at the The Scarlet Cardinal Inn
- Kambi: Armorer in central Hauteville
- Crach an Craite or King Bran: Ducal Camerlengo at The Ducal Camerlengo
- Light Longship: Merchant at the Perfumery
- Mardroeme: Herbalist at the Herb Store in Beauclair
- Mardroeme: Madame at The Belles of Beauclair
- Olaf: Sommelier at The Adder and Jewels Winery
- Skellige Storm: Armorer at the Tourney Grounds
- Skellige Storm: Barber at the Tourney Grounds
- Skellige Storm: Butcher at the Beauclair Port
- War Longship: Innkeep at the Tourney Grounds
- Young Berserker: Blacksmith at the Tourney Grounds
- Young Berserker: Pierre at the Tailor's Workshop
- Obtain the basic Skellige Deck.