"Hunting a Witch"
|The Nilfgaardian Connection |
Wandering in the Dark
- The notes left by Hendrik, the Nilfgaardian agent, mentioned that Ciri had quarreled with some witch, and that the newt-stewer in question could be found near the village of Midcopse. Exactly where, Geralt did not know - and so he was forced to swallow his mainly pride and ask the locals for directions.
- The peasants of Midcopse were not overly talkative, but in the end Geralt managed to get enough hints out of them to find the witch's hut.
- Unfortunately, Keira had not actually encountered Ciri, and the witch mentioned in Hendrik's notes was nowhere to be found. Geralt's efforts were not entirely in vain, however. The sorceress had recently entertained an unexpected guest - a masked elven mage. This mysterious visitor was, like Geralt, interested in Ciri's whereabouts. Keira figured the mage would be where she had left him and set off with Geralt towards his hideout.
- Find the witch on your own or ask the residents of Midcopse about her
- Eavesdrop on the gossiping women
- Keep your distance from the gossiping ladies, so they don't see you eavesdrop
- Find the pond by the village
- Find the lone boulder
- Find the abandoned cart
- Find the witch's hut
- Talk to the witch in her hut
- Search the hut using your Witcher Senses