|Mont Crane Castle|
|Blood and Wine|
|Northeast of Ardaiso Quarry.|
- Duke Roger the Reveler was, as his nickname might suggest, no teetotaler. The story of his alcohol-fueled romps number today among the most cherished of traditional Toussaint tales. This state of perpetual tipsiness might just be what drove his decision to surround the duchy with a series of castles, meant to protect Toussaint from the barbarous highlanders of Mount Gorgon. Thing is, no one has ever heard of such a folk.
Items of note
- At the very top of the castle in a small chest:
- Other loot of note includes:
- Formula: Lesser mutagen transmutator - green to blue (if not already purchased or found)
- Behind the illusionary wall in the courtyard:
- Moreau's journal
- Formula: Pink armor dye (if not already purchased or found)
- Formula: Lesser mutagen transmutator - red to blue (if not already purchased or found)
- Formula: Greater mutagen transmutator - red to green (if not already purchased or found)
- The north-western part of the castle can be accessed via 2nd floor hole in the castle wall for some loot.
- Power crystal