|Alex Garcia Lopez|
|Declan de Barra|
Of Banquets, Bastards and Burials is the fourth episode of season one In the Netflix series. It was written by Declan de Barra and released 2019-12-20.
Contains story parts of "A Question of Price".
- Please add
- Henry Cavill as Geralt of Rivia
- Anya Chalotra as Yennefer
- Freya Allan as Ciri
- Joey Batey as Dandelion
- Mimi Ndiweni as Fringilla
- Eamon Farren as Cahir
- Wilson Radjou-Pujalte as Dara
- Jodhi May as Queen Calanthe
- Adam Levy as Mousesack
- Björn Hlynur Haraldsson as Eist Tuirseach
- Isobel Laidler as Queen Kalis
- Josette Simon as Eithne
- Blair Kincaid as Crach an Craite
- Owen Good as Kaedwenian Lord
- Declan Hannigan as Herald
- "A Question of Price" story part: Jaskier asks Geralt to join him as a "bodyguard" to the festivities in Cintra. In the short story, Dandelion doesn't appear. Also, in the short story, Geralt was invited (as Ravix of Fourhorn) by Queen Calanthe to join the banquet to solve a delicate matter for her. It is revealed later, that she planned to use Geralt to get rid off the Urcheon of Erlenwald, so Cintra could create a bond with Skellige.
- Yennefer's story: Yennefers part in the episode was completely written for the show. It was never clarified, what she exactly did, after she graduated from Aretuza. It is briefly mentioned, though, Yennefer sometimes counselled the King of Aedirn because she lived in Vengerberg, where she also had some kind of shop. In The Voice of Reason 6 the priestess Nenneke mentions to Geralt, that Yennefer would earn a lot from rich ladies if they accept her professional help to end an unwanted pregnancy.