Map of Oxenfurt created by CD Projekt RED
Localization of Oxenfurt on map created by Stanislav Komárek
|Redania, on the northern shore of the river Pontar, south of Novigrad, about three hundred miles west of Tretogor|
Oxenfurt is a Redanian city located on the northern shore of the river Pontar, south of Novigrad. It is famous for its Academy, which is the largest in the Northern Kingdoms. It is about three hundred miles west of Tretogor. The bard, Dandelion is said to simply adore the city.
- No coat of arms created yet, as it is not described in the books
Fast travel points
Other points of interest
- Family Matters
- Gwent: Playing Innkeeps
- Rough Neighborhood
- Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 2
Contracts, quests and new undiscovered locations:
- Contract: The Creature from Oxenfurt Forest
- Contract: The Oxenfurt Drunk
- The Volunteer
- The Drinker's Degree Shall Pour No More
- Regatta Rhyme
- Student Gowns For Sale, Cheap
- To Our Students
- Will Purchase Lecture Notes
- You Have My Thanks, King!
- Announcement: The Oxenfurt Regatta can only be obtained through the console. This feature didn't make it into the final version of the game.