"Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Ursine Gear"
|Blood and Wine|
|Owl Eye Grottos|
Find the Warning note in the Owl Eye Grottos.
|300 , Grandmaster Ursine diagrams ×6|
|Master Master Master Master!|
- Witchers of the School of the Bear are stereotypically thought of as much like their animal patron – in other words, hefty and hairy. Though stereotypes oft prove divorced from realities, when Geralt happened on the trail of some diagrams of grandmaster level gear from the School of the Bear, upon closer investigation he learned he was, in fact, on the trail of just such a beefy and shaggy colleague. This burly Bear had years ago taken on a contract at the Tufo Vineyard. He had disappeared soon after, along with the diagrams he had claimed to have.
- The Bear had evidently overestimated his own strength. This would not have been a problem had it not occurred while he was tracking a beast in a complex of caves. Geralt found the witcher's remains as well as his diagrams.
- Find all the diagrams in the set: (6)
- Read the warning the witcher wrote. (Found warning note in cave.)
- Follow the symbols on the walls.
- Search the area. (150 , Junod of Belhaven's journal)
- Read the witcher's notes.
- Find the place where the witcher completed his contract. (at Tufo Vineyard)
- Explore the ruined building.
- Clear the rubble using the Aard Sign.
- Explore the ruined building. (150 , Charité Gontran de Tufo's journal)
Cellar cave behind a partially collapsed house in Tufo Vineyard.