Smugglers' caches are found in bodies of water in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. They can be distinguished by the floating barrels used to keep the goods from sinking to the ocean or lake floor and are often guarded by aquatic monsters such as drowners, sirens and ekhidnas.
- Under the southernmost bridge
Pontar (Velen and Novigrad)
- 1 southwest of the burned down house in western Spitfire Bluff
- 1 roughly halfway along the coast between the Lighthouse and Widows' Grotto in the Grassy Knoll
- 1 in the river, northeast of the Glory Gate
- 1 in the river, northwest of The Seven Cats, south of the bridge
- The majority of the smugglers' caches are located off the coast of Ard Skellig