|The Cockatrice Inn|
|Blood and Wine|
|Sansretour Marsh, south of Dulcinea Windmill|
- There was a time when the Cockatrice’s owner, Adam de Guy, loved to recount the tale of how the inn got its name. In his youth, his story went, he served as squire to a knight errant and together they defeated a bloodthirsty cockatrice. The beast’s head decorated the auberge’s entrance for many years until a certain traveler from Oxenfurt ascertained it was unfortunately but a rather amateurish hobbling together of pheasant, weasel and pig parts. His pride wounded, de Guy took down his trophy, but the inn kept its name.
- Will Buy a Permit
- A Thought for Today
- Bootblacking Services
- Dear Customers!
- Crane Isle Closed to Unauthorized Visitors
- Hunting Season Now Open
- Spot Missing
- You Turd!
- Gwent: To Everything - Turn, Turn, Tournament!
- Mutual of Beauclair's Wild Kingdom
- Knight for Hire
- Wine Wars: Belgaard
- Herbs for Embarrassing Afflictions