"The Heroes' Pursuits: For the Goddess' Glory!"
|50 / 90 |
|The Heroes' Pursuits: Fayrlund|
The Heroes' Pursuits: Fyresdal
The Heroes' Pursuits: Kaer Trolde
The Heroes' Pursuits: For the Goddess' Glory! is one of the horse racing quests available in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
- Those on the Continent worship the gods by praying, burning incense and making offerings. In Skellige, all these are practiced, but the islanders consider the best way of honoring the gods to be risking one's life while performing feats of bravery. A favorite way to do this? Taking part in the Heroes' Dash, a race full of strong emotions and frightening dangers sure to make the goddess smile.
- Geralt is not the most pious of fellows, but the prize on offer for the race's winner (as well as the chance to test Roach's speed against the best Skellige mounts) convinced him to join in.
- Geralt managed to win all of the qualifying heats and earn himself a spot in the Dash's final race, to be held on the isle of Hindarsfjall.
- Go to the race's starting line
- Win each of the qualifying races at least once