"The Last Exploits of Selina's Gang"
|Blood and Wine|
|239 / Diagram: Toussaint steel sword|
The Last Exploits of Selina's Gang is a secondary quest in the Blood and Wine expansion.
- Intending to take a refreshing dip in Seidhe Llygad, Geralt happened on a corpse. Unsurprisingly, this quelled his desire to dive into the lake's shimmering waters. Yet on the corpse, which proved to be that of a suicide, he found a letter…
- The letter spoke of the love that had bloomed between Selina and Bruce – two famed Beauclairois cat burglars. It also detailed the sad end of the duo's story. But any tale of burglars is a tale of their loot. Always a big spender and thus ever in need of coin, the witcher resolved to find the hidden treasure.
- Geralt discovered he was not the lone prospector for the treasure Selina had left behind. So he quickly cut down his competitors, a band of grave robbers, and made off with the loot.
- Read the letter. (Ornate key)
- Find the treasure hidden in the cemetery.
- In another catacomb chamber with more grave robbers: Ode to Gwent.
- In the southern part of the catacombs on a skeleton: Formula: Yellow armor dye
- Characters from the letter and the quest are an Easter egg: Bruce (Batman), Robin and Selina (Catwoman).
- There is a cat that hangs around Selina's grave that her gang was trying to rob.
The treasure chest. Seems several grave robbers where after the loot as well, here in the Temple Cemetery catacombs.