"The Path of Warriors"
|Skellige women in Urialla Harbor or Gunnar|
Diagram: Assault gauntlets
Mag Deira cuirass
5x Sewant mushrooms
2x Hardened leather
The Path of Warriors is a secondary quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The path leading to the top of the peak is guarded by sirens and harpies. The cave has a number of locations where Geralt can come up for air, and a fair bit of loot, but the largest intermediate cavern is guarded by two gargoyles. Killer whale is highly recommended for that swim through the cave.
- During his stay in Skellige Geralt learned of something called the Path of Warriors. This was an obstacle-strewn route locals believed each self-respecting warrior must travel. Geralt knew if he managed to traverse the infamously-difficult Path he would earn respect and recognition throughout the isles.
- The witcher overcame all the obstacles along the Path and made it to the end. From then on, even the proudest Skellige warriors would treat him with respect.
- Talk to the man who oversees the Path
- Reach the start of the Path
- Collect proof you made it to the top of the peak (50 )
- Descend down to the cave entrance
- Travel through the tunnel and collect proof you made it to the end
- Reach the end of the tunnel
- Leave the caverns and talk to the man who oversees the Path (50 )