"The Toussaint Prison Experiment"
|Blood and Wine|
|Bastoy Prison Ruins|
|On body in the central ruins, at treasure hunt marker.|
|374 , 4 florens|
The Toussaint Prison Experiment is a treasure hunt quest in the Blood and Wine expansion.
- Wandering about the slopes of Mount Gorgon, Geralt came upon some grim, foreboding ruins. He set about exploring them and nearly tripped over a corpse. As always, he searched the body for a journal or letter that could shed some light on the circumstances of the individual's death. This time, too, this routine paid off. He found a journal and a key…
- The journal detailed an unsuccessful experiment that had resulted in Bastoy Prison being destroyed. The witcher also learned of a chest full of gold that remained hidden within the ruins.
- Geralt located the chest. The key he had found with the journal worked like a charm. So the witcher scooped up the gold and ran off to spend it!
- Read the journal.
- Find the treasure. (Open small chest using the Old key.)
Items of note
- Convict's notes
- Librarian's memoirs
- Notes of a death-row convict
- Formula: Black armor dye, on a skeleton next to a large chest.
- Prisoner's journal, Diagram: Manticore steel sword, behind stone in wall, up in the guard tower in the northeast of the ruins.
- May launch the quest Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Manticore Gear.
- The name of this quest is a reference to the Stanford prison experiment.