Ves in The Witcher 3
|this row only stops the spoiler from collapsing everything below it||and nothing more|
|Flotsam (in The Witcher 2)|
Temerian Partisan hideout (in The Witcher 3)
At 16 years of age Ves was a beautiful young girl. Therefore, during the annihilation of her village, she was spared and abducted by a Scoia'tael commando because their leader had taken a shine to her. For a couple of years she held prisoner by the Squirrels. Eventually, Ves was freed by Vernon Roche who, after noticing her potential, convinced her to enlist with the Blue Stripes unit.
- A Rough Landing
- Hung Over
- Death to the Traitor!
- Ave Henselt!
- Where is Triss Merigold? (Iorveth's path)
- The fair-haired Ves stood apart from the rest of Vernon Roche's unit, and not only in that she was the only woman in an elite formation of hardened cutthroats and swashbucklers. Her girlish face and shapely body would stand out even if a uniform did emphasize them. For there is something in soldier women that attract a man's gaze, and Ves was no exception. The reader should not, however, be mislead by this description - one does not earn a Blue Stripes membership with good looks, but with skill, determination and, at times, ruthlessness. Anyone disregarding Ves would pay dearly for misjudging this young woman.
- Because of her gender, Ves would sometimes receive assignments where her beauty was more important than her combat abilities and efficiency. Roche had used Ves as his trump card more than once.
- Ves had a steady hand and sure eye, making her the best sharpshooter in the unit. Not many could match her at throwing knives either.
- Depending on the player's choices, Geralt can sleep with Ves in Chapter II.
- Although experiencing hard times with the Scoia'tael, Ves does not hold a grudge against non-humans and treats every criminal the same way regardless of their race.
- She is the one who kills Geralt if he decides to mess up with Roche in the Dungeons.
|Hung Over||Sex with Ves|
Ves returns in The Witcher 3, aiding Roche in his guerrilla campaign against Nilfgaard.
- Ves was a veteran officer of the Blue Stripes and the only solider from Roche's former unit to have survived the war. After the Blue Stripes were decimated and officially disbanded, Ves remained at her commander's side to continue with him the seemingly hopeless struggle for Temerian freedom.
- Energetic and tough, Ves had always impressed with her skill with crossbow and sword alike, outshooting and outshining all the men in her unit to a laughable degree.
- Though usually well-disciplined, Ves refused to heed Vernon's command and set off alone to face enemy forces.
- If Ves dies during An Eye for an Eye Quest:
- Sadly, help came too late and the fierce warrior paid for her hot-headedness with her life.
|Geralt Meets Ves after Aedirn||Geralt Saves Ves in Velen|